PDA

View Full Version : D-level Unit 3 Exam Literary Terms...

fivejewels
03-29-2010, 05:35 AM
I am loving the first page of this Unit 3 exam as it covers everything I've felt my D-level daughter has been missing. Obviously, I missed something major in our studies this term as she has learned nothing listed on the page. Did I miss a supplement or something else included in the teacher's pages in my transition to DE or was this material covered in the Student Activity Pages? We've used most of those, but this appears to be much more systematic and I'm concerned we missed something.

DanaCinTN
03-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Hi,
The Dialectic Literature Terms are covered in the discussion each week in the Teacher's Notes. At the end of the discussion, it tells you which words to alert the child to study.

They are in the Teacher's Notes and not the Student Activity Pages because the terms are heavily reliant on discussion and if the teacher chooses not to do that, the student won't know them.

Hope that makes sense! http://tapestryofgrace.groupee.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Blessings,

fivejewels
03-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Yes, it makes sense. Thank you!

I haven't been printing the teacher's notes as I have DE only (regret that decision - oops). My background in history is extensive, so I haven't been relying on the notes as my oldest is not yet in rhetoric.

Off to figure out how to incorporate what we've missed...