PDA

View Full Version : Story Analysis - Where is Part VI "Commentary System"?

Mom29
02-19-2008, 06:08 AM
Week 25 tells the R student to review Part V of Story Analysis and to read about the Commentary System in Part VI. I don't see that. Is it called something else? Is it somewhere else? Thanks for the help,

cjsomerville
02-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi Janet! Thank you for your wonderfully kind encouragement on the other thread. There's nobody I'd rather have catching my errors. :-) Now let me see if I can fix this one for you! The Commentary System section is supposed to be Part VI of all three documents, but when I went to check, I found that it is in "Drama Analysis" and "Poetry Analysis" but NOT "Story Analysis." Sigh. I think God is giving me an opportunity to grow in humility! :-) Anyway, if you want to read it in either of the other two Analysis documents, go for it! The section is basically the same no matter which one you read. Meanwhile, I will also try to get that section added to "Story Analysis" by the end of the day.

I thank God for you!
c.j.somerville

cjsomerville
02-19-2008, 09:26 AM
Just wanted to let you know that we've now posted that section in "Story Analysis" as well, so you can get it anywhere you go (just like McDonald's)! ;-)

c.j.somerville

Mom29
02-19-2008, 09:38 AM
Thank you, C.J.! You're terrific! I thank God for you, too! http://tapestryofgrace.groupee.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif