PDA

View Full Version : Is purchasing a Hybrid TOG Yr.1 worth the savings?

Kim from Bethany, OK
05-02-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm looking at buying a Hybrid of yr. 1 from TOG. I don't really understand what the differences are. Is there someone who has gone this route and was it any big deal or afterwards did you wish you would have bought the full-priced option?

Thank you,
Kim

JanaNC
05-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Hi Kim,

can you explain what you mean by hybrid? I'm not sure what exactly you're looking at purchasing.

Kim from Bethany, OK
05-02-2011, 02:04 PM
On the TOG site, when you go to "the store" and select on year 1, there is an option to purchase a hybrid package of year on sale. It explains what that is, I just don't understand completely. The savings is 25%, which is great! I just want to make sure I understand what I'm getting. Thank you!
Kim

Juli at Lampstand
05-03-2011, 10:05 AM
The hybrid Year 1 is a full Year 1 purchase of mixed units. Currently, Unit 1 is fully updated and printed by our partner printer, and Units 2-4 are the older offset-printing method. Unit 2 will be switching to the newer method within a few weeks. So, you're getting the significant savings in return for needing to print more pages for the books which have gone out of print since the older units were printed (about a year and a half ago). http://tapestryofgrace.groupee.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif