Thread: Binder and Sheet Protectors recommendation for Year 2?

I just purchased Year 2 redesign used, and I'd like to purchase binders and sheet protectors to protect my investment. I'd love to get some recommendations on the best binders and sheet protectors that are of good quality while at the same time cost effective. Thanks so much!

I have used binders and sheet protectors from Sam's Club for all 4 yrs. w/o complaint. I get the 3" binder for ea. unit, 1 1/2" for my dss, and the non-glare protectors. Another tip I learned on here: you can mark up the sheet protectors w/ permanent marker and then erase it w/ a regular pencil eraser.
    Becky in OH

Really? A 3" binder works? I've been reading at least a 4", if not 5"! Are the protectors you purchased economy weight? Thanks!

I have all 4 yr Redesigned, and 3" worked for me except Y4U4. If I needed bigger than 3", I'd break the unit in 1/2, b/c a 3" is bulky enough! I use the heavy weight protectors. Don't know if the economy weight makes a difference in being able to erase.
    Becky in OH

Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea what the mil is on the Sams sheet protectors? Are they thicker than 3.2 mil?

Sorry, I checked the box all over and it doesn't say anywhere.
    Becky in OH