Thread: Warnings regarding a couple of recommended movies

My son and I have watched about 1 hour of Rough Riders (movie recommended in week 1 rhetoric). There are a lot of d and h words. There is also a scene of a man and a womand naked in bed. We have decided not to watch the rest of the movie, and you may or may not care about these things, but I just wanted to let everyone know.

Also, in week 2, The Titanic movie with Clifton Webb is recommended. I have seen it and it is a good movie, but a large part of the plot revolves around a wife telling her husband that his son is not really his son and how he deals with that. The Titanic movie that I recommend is A Night to Remember.

Deanna

I feel the same way about Gallipoli. Brothel scenes, soldiers viewing nude photos and a bath scene at the end.

I believe it is in week 4. I was told it was on the supplement list so that is why there were no warning on it.

There is a more current version of this movie, but I have not seen it.

Thanks for these heads-up, folks. Deanna, your 2009 recommendation of A Night to Remember is going to be helpful for my kids and me now in 2015. This is not the first time I've been thankful that the ToG forum keeps these archives available for later use.