Thread: Praise for the LLC

This is not a question but a praise.
    My daughter is in 3 of the LLC discussion groups: literature, writing and history. My! am I impressed. And I must say what a load off my mind. My daughter is getting superb teaching, seems to really enjoy it, and is working very hard. The Elluminate software is fabulous. The teachers are well-prepared and extremely encouraging especially the writing prof yet with very helpful suggestions for improvement. This is a difficult balance and Teri pulls it off beautifully. Kudos to all! I couldn't be happier.

I just want to echo Fay's sentiments! We've had experience with online classes with other organizations and they don't hold a candle to LLC. I am consistently amazed by the professionalism and organization of LLC. I have two daughters in Rhetoric History and one in Rhetoric Lit. They are working HARD and are learning so much. Thank you LLC!!
    Beginning cycle 3 with 1 off to college, 1 in Rhetoric, 1 in Dialectic, and our five year old along for the ride.

Wow, ladies!

I am humbled and grateful for your kind words. I'm sure you know . . . this is all a work of God in Christ! He has granted the LLC such grace, and it has been palpable at times.

I must say that my students are the cream of the crop, and my affection and appreciation for them has already grown strong.

Thank you both for taking the time to encourage us!

Laboring on toward that Heavenly City with a spring in my step because of you,
    Teri
    "Grace is but glory begun, and glory is but grace perfected."
    --Jonathan Edwards

Ladies,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I must echo Teri...God is good! This is a work of Christ and He is the one that has made all this possible. Each day I thank Him and ask Him to continue to guide us here at the LLC.

The students are fabulous...thank you for sharing them with us. The discussions have been so rich and full because of the great job that you, the parents, are doing at home with raising thinking students.

The LLC parents are great...we have had our bumps and will continue to have some...but you all have been amazingly gracious. Thank you!

Thank you for cheering us on...PLEASE continue to pray for us. The LLC is a work in progress...pray that we will daily seek Him as we plan and prepare.

Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
    Blessings,

Barb

Barb Spanier
    Director
    Lampstand Learning Center
    bspanier@llc.tapestryofgrace.com

I know this is added on an earlier thread, but I just wanted to voice my thrill for this program as well! It has been so helpful, and I have never seen my son so motivated to get his work done! We have belonged to at least 4 other online programs and none of them have been half so organized or motivating. LLC has been a blessing and we will be signing up for more courses next year! Thanks so much for taking the time to help us teach our children!
    Teri in Oregon