Thread: Books by Week

This may be an easy find but I'm new... :-)

I've found where I can download the list of books per unit/year but, is there any place where they are listed in order of use and with the first week used noted? This would be so helpful. Thanks.

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi,
    Yes, after you've made a purchase, go to any of the Tapestry of Grace web pages and hover over the words "Tapestry of Grace" until you see the year-plans listed. Click on your year-plan and then you'll see "resource list" in the box on the right side of the page. Click on that, and, once signed into your account, you can access *which* weeks a book is used, rather than *how many* weeks it is used.

Personally, I found it easiest to just go through the weekly Reading Assignment Charts.

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4

Thanks. At first look, it seems helpful but, it's not complete and I can't print it with that particular info - it goes back to the generic info. It would be really helpful to have a one-page insert that lists all of the primary resources in order of the week they're introduced/used. That would help in ordering from the library and planning. It would save a lot of time in going through the schedule week-by-week. Oh well. Thanks!

Originally posted by taffnus:
    Thanks. At first look, it seems helpful but, it's not complete and I can't print it with that particular info - it goes back to the generic info. It would be really helpful to have a one-page insert that lists all of the primary resources in order of the week they're introduced/used. That would help in ordering from the library and planning. It would save a lot of time in going through the schedule week-by-week. Oh well. Thanks!
    No, one page insert that I know of, but you can get the information into a format that you can use.

First, get it up on the screen. Then starting on the last line and outside the last column highlight the columns up to the top of the chart.

This can then be pasted into an Excel document. Or you can paste into a Word document and rehighlight the text and then going to the Insert table" area you should be able to select "convert to table" and use tabs as your spacers.

It will still need more, substantial work as I think much information gets repeated in this format.
    Pat
    "Of two evils, choose neither."
    Charles H. Spurgeon
    http://www.spurgeon.org/mainpage.htm

Thanks Pat. I did copy and paste it into a Word document. It transferred fine it's just that half of them (for Yr. 1) still have only "1 Week, 2 Weeks" or "Many" rather than the actual weeks. It looks like it's really only half done. That's ok. Maybe if it's that important to me, I'll make my own and then send it to the TOG folks. :-) Thanks for all advice.

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi there,
    If that's all you saw, then you just weren't signed into your account. There's a place there that has a button that leads you to signing in.

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4

In addition to Dana's suggestion, I found that I had to check the "old phone orders" button to get this information even for the year plan that I just bought in the summer. So you may find going back and trying that will help.

OK. I followed the directions....went to TOG, Year 1, Resources...clicked my units and levels, subjects and then "Make My List." I then clicked "Log in for details" and logged in. The columns I have are "Title," "Author," "Weeks Used," "Level," "Subject," and "Units." Under "Weeks Used," most have "1 week" or "2 weeks" some have "Week: 1, 2, 3, 4" etc. Not all of them have the detailed week used. If there's more, I don't see it here. I definitely see a different page before and after logging in so I know I've logged in. It just doesn't look complete.

Okay one more thing. Not sure if you are doing this or not, but when I did it I searched on a week range "18 - 25" for instance. There's a place to do that.