Thread: Bible Study Recommendation

Does anyone have a Bible Study recommendation that will match well with Y2 for upper grammar and dialectic?

Not one that would match, but I've been using John Piper's Sunday school materials found at childrendesiringgod.com and found them to be great.

We have been working our way through a cartoon version of the westminster catechism. It seemed to fit with all of the changes in church history in y2. It has helped us to understand what we believe and why.

Originally posted by gr8tcook:
    We have been working our way through a cartoon version of the westminster catechism. It seemed to fit with all of the changes in church history in y2. It has helped us to understand what we believe and why.
    I'd love to see a title or link for this. It sounds intriguing.
    Pat
    "Of two evils, choose neither."
    Charles H. Spurgeon
    http://www.spurgeon.org/mainpage.htm

I think the poster may be referring to this book that is available through Rainbow Resource. Here is the link: http://www.rainbowresource.com...03/1276051306-441779.

Blessings,
    Lucinda
    HS mom to one precious ray of sunshine, 13 yo darling daughter - soon to be 8th grade

Sorry for the delay in my response. "The Westminster Shorter Catechism with Cartoons" by Vic Lockman is the book we are working thru. I copy the cartoons for them to color or encourage them to copy the cartoons into a notebook. I did purchase this from Rainbow resource too. hth