Thread: Yr 3 Lit questions

Hi,
    I am wondering if you will be offering a yr 3 bridge literature class by any chance? Also, can you tell me what the difference would be between a bridge lit course and the dialectic lit course?

One other question, since the dialectic course for yr 3 lit is full, will you be opening up another section?

Thanks,
    Lora

Does anyone have any ideas on this? I would like to have some idea before I sign my daughter up so I can make sure I put her in the right class. I am afraid to wait too long as I am afraid the classes will fill up.

THanks for any help!
    Blessings!!

Lora,

Thank you for you interest in the LLC online classes.

The bridge literature classes were classes that had been previously taught in online co-op settings that we brought to the LLC last year for students to bridge the gap between dialectic and rhetoric literature studies.

We are hoping that the experimental dialectic literature classes being offered this year will do the same thing.

At this point if you are interested in the Year 3 Dialectic Literature class I would suggest putting your student's name on the waitlist.
    Blessings,

Barb

Barb Spanier
    Director
    Lampstand Learning Center
    bspanier@llc.tapestryofgrace.com