Thread: Opinions on getting a Mac

After reading some of the posts and problems, it's hard to tell if getting a Mac to use with DE is such a good idea. Please chime in and give me your opinions. I like apple products and would like to try a Mac notebook, but I want to be sure I can use my TOG DE with it. If I get a brand-new Mac, will I be able to use it with DE right away, or will I have to wait until this LockLizard problem is worked out?
    Tracey

I have a Mac and have never had problems with DE. I haven't upgraded to Lion, not because of TOG but due to some other programs I have that I need to make sure work with it first. It sounds like if you use Firefox, which I highly recommend using anyway, you should be able to run DE just fine.
    June in Florida
    2nd time around

Wife for 19 happy years
    Mom to:
    K - 17 dd
    V - 15 dd (R)
    H - 14 dd (D)
    A - 14 dd (D)
    G - 7 dd

I've happily used DE on my MacBook for over a year. Just bought a new iMac with OS X Lion this week, and have been able to access all LockLizard documents from the Finder menu (the Safari interface hasn't worked...but I've always just gone into Finder to get what I want anyway--so I don't miss it).

Rene

Marvin Brad
    I am using DE with Mac from past 11 months and till it hadn't created any problem for me..It works fine for me..I had a great experience working with Mac using DE