Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Difference between printing 1 and printing 2 of Redesigned Y1?

Hi,

Could someone tell me the differences between the first printing of Y1 Redesigned and the second printing that is just coming out? I just purchased Y1R used, so it's the first printing, and I'm wondering about the changes made to the second printing and what we might miss. How significant are the changes/corrections?

Thanks so much for your help!

I don't have an answer for you, I also have a question about the differences? I know I have seen talk about this before.. I too purchased TOG Year 1 used (first printing) And now I am confused about which books to buy.. I have seen good deals on some TOG books but according to the bookshelf, these books are not on my list although the person selling them says they are Dialectic level. I guess my question would be..
    1) If I own TOG Y1 Redesign FIRST printing but I purchase the NEW recommended books on the bookshelf, HOW WILL WE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS EACH WEEK if my questions are not about the book we are reading....

I may be confusing my own self.. PLEASE HELP?

Karen B
    Karen

http://www.tapestryofgrace.com/loom/...ll/drhelps.php

OK so I may have answered some of my question.. I have looked at the loom on the TOG website. (My loom cd would also be from the first printing so, I am assuming I need to look at the loom on line..) If I am understanding this correctly, I should find all the updates to the first printing to make my copy match the current copy of TOG and match the current books on the bookshelf? Does this sound correct???
    Karen

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi Karen and Susan,
    There are two main differences in the first and second printings of Year 1: typos fixed, and new books to replace those that have gone out of print. And, yes, you'll find all that you need on your Loom disk *and* the Loom online. (Look for "Book Updates.") You've got it right Karen!

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4

I purchased the 2006 printing of Y1 used but didnt get the Loom CD (wasnt aware that it wasnt what was online - live and learn). Will I be able to purchase a Loom CD to go with the 2006 printing?

In reference to SusanN's question, I have noticed in typing up my own book list for the first unit that it is very different than what is listed on the Bookshelf Central.

Just curious as to what year the second printing of year one is? If the first edition came out in 2006, the second came out in 200_? Thanks!

I just checked my 2nd printing and it says "2006"...so I'm not sure that I helped you any...
    ~*Amy*~

"...Instead, I have called you friends...You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit -- fruit that will last." John 15: 15 - 16

Dana didn't the book suggested for the D level on philosophy get switched to the R level? Or totally removed?

Still like to know what year the second printing came out or how can you tell them apart? Thanks!

As I stated previously, I have the Second Printing of Year 1 Redesigned - and the copyright date is 2006.

I found that information on the first printed page of Unit 1 -- down near the bottom.
    ~*Amy*~

"...Instead, I have called you friends...You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit -- fruit that will last." John 15: 15 - 16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast