Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virtual Co-op

I'd be interested. I have a LG student and we are in Montana. How would this work?

I'm interested. I have a R student and we are in Georgia. Thanks.
    Mary

I will have 2 rhetoric students doing year 1 this year, but I will not start until after Labor day (Sept 4th). I live in Ohio, so definitely a virtual co-op would be great. Thanks

I noticed this thread because some of us (including the original poster of this thread) are trying to get a Y2 Virtual Co-op going for the 2007/2008 school year.

What I wanted to draw to your attention is that you are all responding to a post that was begun a year ago. So if you are really interested in a Y1 Virtual Co-op, one of you that has posted RECENTLY will probably need to take the reins and steer the cart.

I'm excited about the possiblity of being involved in a co-op this year, and just wouldn't want any of you to be disappointed that no one was responding to your cries of "I'm interested!"

Someone go for it!
    Marcie
    Y3 Redesigned with 2 DI, 1 UG, 1 K'ger, and 1 toddler

I would be interested. I'm not having much luck finding others around the Lake Norman area that are doing Year 1 Redesign.

I have started a web forum that I want to use as a virtual co-op.

My goal is to have several moderators, 1 for each year-plan and be a all encompassing co-op for all levels and plans.

The forum is in it's beginning set-up stages. I will be starting Y1 this year (fall) with 2 lg and a partial ug. If there are others doing different year-plans who want to be part of a co-op we can add those year plans as interested parties come around. I am looking for a group of parents that are wuilling to take on bits and peices of responsibility for getting the forum up and running. I am also actively recruiting members. If you are interested please e-mail me.

simpsonslovejesus@att.net

Thanks

Hi
    I noticed this list included alot of people who are interested in a year 1 virtual co-op and this is an old loop sooooo....to resteer the ship...

....there are atleast 2 that i see that are active co-ops....just as an fyi

On May 2 Jan MN wrote:

If so, please leave a message here and let me know how to contact you, or contact me directly at millersbran@yahoo.com. We've a group of women who have are finishing up Year 4, and are open to others who are like-minded and hearted in joining us. Blessings,

jan in MN

and in June there is a new TOG vco-op listed as well....

just wanted to be helpful....thanks
    Lo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12