Thread: new to TOG

Hi! I am in my first year of teaching TOG, and am wondering if there are any other Eastern Orthodox families out there using TOG?

Halie Zimmerman
    (teaching Ava (6), Isaac (3), Amaia (1)

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi,
    In the past we've had several Eastern Orthodox families, but they might not have checked into the forums lately.

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4

Hi, I am an Eastern Orthodox and I will be starting back up with TOG again. We left shortly for Five in a Row and Sonlight and are now back to the classical education method. I think TOG will be a great fit for that. I would love to get in touch with other Eastern Orthodox who are using this curriculum. I wonder if there is a yahoo group.

We are also Orthodox and are new here (Halie we have already "met"). I'd also love to keep in touch with you both. We are using TOG for the LG and UG levels.
    Feel free to email me anytime...
    Michelle (Sophia)
    cascio_clan@yahoo.com

Hi! I would love to keep in touch also, and share information in regards to Orthodoxy and TOG. I am heading into year 2 and would be interested to hear how you are going to approach the Reformation from an Orthodox perspective using TOG. I will be doing some research on this, and would be happy to share any information I find too.

Halie