Thread: Pop Quiz posting schedule

I wonder if I've somehow gotten us off of the supported schedule for Year 3. We had our Week 12 discussion yesterday, but still have not seen the Pop Quiz for Week 12 posted. We had the same problem last week with Week 11.

We use this product a little differently than most, because my husband likes to participate in our weekly discussions and wants to listen to his Pop Quiz prior to our Thursday evening discussion. I'm not sure if I should delay us a week to get back on track? Can someone tell me what the supported schedule is for Pop Quiz?

Thanks so much!

Karen in SC

President, Lampstand Press
    Karen,

So sorry; this project has been delayed because of my husband wrestling with our financial turbulence. Week 12 should be up on the sample page by 2:00 PM today, and Week 13 soon after.

Meanwhile, we have caught up and plan to produce and begin shipping this unit of PopQuiz discs (you already have the cards) by mid-week, next week.

THANKS SO MUCH for your patience!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

No one can do me a greater kindness in this world than to pray for me.
    --Charles Spurgeon

RayatTOG
    Week 12 is posted. Week 13 should be up in a little while. Thanks for your patience!

Oh, thank you so much. I had not realized the specific financial situation until I read more of my old emails this morning. I really do not mean to complain, but was just thinking that I should modify my plans some. I am most grateful for all the hard work that goes into your wonderful product! Can't imagine doing without, now that I've had so many years of TOG with my kiddo's!

Thank you again. I will be praying for clear guidance for all of you!

Karen in SC

President, Lampstand Press
    It's never a problem to us when you inquire. Thanks for your patience AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, your prayers!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

No one can do me a greater kindness in this world than to pray for me.
    --Charles Spurgeon

RayatTOG
    And Week 13 is up now. Again, thanks for your patience!