Thread: Any TOG Y1 people living near eastern PA?

We are looking see if there are any other TOGers Y1 in the Eastern Pa/ western NJ area.....

thanks
    Lo

Hi! I'm in Lancaster County -- not quite far enough east for a co-op, though. I have a suggestion for you, though. Both Scott and Marcia Somerville will be speaking at the SEARCH conference in Souderton in June. I'll be hostessing the Tapestry of Grace booth at the conference. Perhaps, we could have a sign up list at the booth for anyone interested in a co-op. What do you think?

Blessings,
    Monica
    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Hi, I love your idea....I am not familiar with the area but I hope sign...it SHOULD raise awareness as well....where is that town?

Was it hard to get to represent TOG there....there is a conference I have been eyeing as well...next year....when life slows a bit=)

Thanks
    Lo
    HisFireKids.com

I am new to TOG and just saw this post. I live in eastern PA. I would love to chat with someone from this area, my email is jqyike@yahoo.com We are doing Year 1
    jacqueline

Is there a co-op forming in the area? I live in western NJ, and will be doing Y1 with my D and R students.

Blessings,
    Carol