Thread: Evaluating Government

How do you assign a grade for the government credit? From what I've seen, the student reads, answers questions and participates in a discussion.

Blessings,
    Susan

President, Lampstand Press
    That's right. We don't supply a grading tool for this elective; it's never come up before. You'll need to assign values to reading, questions, and discussion.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

No one can do me a greater kindness in this world than to pray for me.
    --Charles Spurgeon

I designed a rubric for assigning a Government grade. It encompassed the reading, written and discussion time.

Is your rubric on your blog? If so, can you give us a link to it? BTW, I love the teapot and teacups picture on your blog homepage. Tea is one of my pleasures in life.

Thanks,
    Loretta

Laurie,

I would love to get a copy of your rubric if you would be willing.

Susan

Hmmmm, I have to figure out how to upload that to my blog! LOL I will try that and post here.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. My mom saw me at that web page one day and said, "That looks like your tea set." That is how she discovered my blog. That was in my Texas garden and this past spring I moved to Virginia. I am still moving in so I am not as on top of things as I used to be. LOL I forgot I had posted here but I'll make note of this. If it's been a while, someone can e-mail me from my blog to remind me!

I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to post the rubric to my blog. However, I did upload it to the files at the TOG Loosethreads Yahoo Group!
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TOGLooseThreads/