Thread: Daughter got a pacemaker...

Things happened too quickly for me to think to post a prayer request here, but my dd needed to have her pacemaker replaced quickly, so we've been busy this week in surgery and recovery in the ICU. The Lord was so good to her and us, and she is home now. Please pray for her full recovery. She is 6. Also pray as I meet the needs of my other 5 children and try to keep the homeschool wagon moving.

Thank you! Pam
    Pam, Wife of Kevin, Mom to Steven (17), Kristen (15), Daniel (11), Bethany (9), Julia (6) and Jonathan (1)

Blog: http://Langhavenslatest.blogspot.com

Praying, through tears as I try to imagine the worries and troubles that you all have been going through. This isn't the kind of thing we put on our calendar at the beginning of the year, is it? I pray for a full recovery, and for your whole family as you move through this time.
    Beth
    TOG Year 1
    Doing TOG since 2005
    R (17), D (14), UG (9)
    Math: Singapore Primary Mathematics, Discovering Mathematics
    German, Spanish

HI! We've gone through that too! Our DD is on her 4th one and has been in 9+ times with more to come. I'm very thankful to God that there is pacemakers! I hope you will be able to sleep well and care for all- including yourself! May she heal well and stay quiet during the 4-76 weeks.( LOL! I just noticed your girl who is 6 is named Julia! My Julia is going to be 8 at the end of this month.) I will be praying for you. God is mighty to heal!
    mlhhoffman