Thread: Supplies

I have TOG Yr1 re-design in print but at the moment everything is in storage. I'm trying to plan our purchases for the beginning of the year (Sept) and need a list of supplies, tab dividers, binders that kind of thing. Can anyone help me out? We're doing 2 LG and 2 UG

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi,
    We don't have a supply list as such, as it varies tremendously from family to family. That said, be sure and read your Year-Plan introduction, as there are lots of information about setting up notebooks and such. You will likely need a binder for every student, although *how* you set them up is again a personal choice. We used dividers labelled 1-36 (to match the week-plans). You can get the dividers from Lampstand Press, or get some generic ones at your office supply store.

If you choose to do a Grammar and Composition Notebook, you will either need a separate notebook for each student, or just a separate section in the previously mentioned one.

I bought an 1 1/2 inch binder each year for each student and had to empty it out at semester break.

Hope this helps some!

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4