Thread: Page Protectors & Sharpies - How to erase permanent markers

I don't remember where the post was, but I had read that to "erase" permanent markers from page protectors, you could use rubbing alcohol. Someone then commented that using a pencil eraser was even easy. I HAVE FOUND SOMETHING EVEN EASIER!!! NAIL POLISH REMOVER. Works GREAT! And no rubbing! Just a little swipe and the mark is permanently gone. Just had to share this.

That's great. Try hairspray, that works well too and no spilling! Baby wipes work too.
    Blessings,
    Kelly

Mama to Many

To avoid the spilling from happening, I purchased a box of individually wrapped rubbing alcohol wipes from Walmart. It was under $2 for a box of...oh darn, I can't find the box, but I think there were 250 individually wrapped wipes. I keep a few in my pencil case, in the binder flap, etc. They're the perfect size, about 1"x1" and you never have to worry about spilling it.

"...any dignity in man is derived from his being made in the image of God. ... Renaissance humanists (and possibly modern encyclopedia authors) objected to this and saught to find inherent worth in man indepen

My 2 year old drew with a black sharpie all over my sister's oak table this fall (my BIL was "watching" her, LOL!) Anyway, he thought he would have to sand the table. Kim (sis) googled "getting permanent marker off of things" and read that if you take a wet cloth and dab it in some baking soda the marks with come right off when you rub them. They did!

Just recently I wrote in black sharpie all over my dry erase board. I panicked at first, but then remembered the baking soda trick and it worked like a charm. It even got ink off of one of my kids nintendo ds games (the 2 year old did that too! LOL!)

Hope this helps in the future~
    Kyle Thomas hsing mom of 5 expecting #6