Thread: UG & D level questions

Coming up on the last co-op classes for UG and D History. Could I pick your brains for suggestions for a final class? We've already played Jeopardy and HangMan using terms from that week's material. I would like a group activity preferably one in which lots of students could participate instead of a team activity in which one or two answer all the q's.

Looking forward to hearing your awesome ideas!
    Teresa in NC

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi Teresa,
    Off the top of my head, here are a few ideas for you:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> Win, Lose, or Draw: Students draw a term/event/person, and the others have to guess.
    <LI> Concentration: Try a new version in which students have a card with a person/event/question, and the person with the answer on the card steps forward.
    <LI> Trivia: Make two teams; each team comes up with ten questions (and their answers) and tries to stump the other team.
    <LI>Jeopardy: Person who knows the answer first rings the bell (taps the table, or whatever).
    <LI>Book drill: Kind of like a Bible drill...kids bring their books and the first person to find the place with the answer to the question steps forward.[/list]

With three boys, I was frequently coming up with games and such...probably could think of more later, but hopefully these, and those that others suggest, will get you started!
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4