The Barton program is a very thorough and excellent Orton-Gillingham based phonics curriculum. There are others as well.

My favorite is the Wilson Reading System--I think it is a bit more teacher friendly and I like the manipulatives better. They also have several elementary sets for K, 1, and 2.

Vowac has been around for many years. They have a homeschool rental type of program (at least last time I checked), which can cut down on the cost.

Go Phonics is supposedly O-G based also, but I haven't had the opportunity to review it except reading their website, so I'm not sure how thorough it is or how they sequence the phonemes and rules.

I've had my son using a computer-based software phonics program called "Lexia." It's about as expensive as these other O-G programs, but has been the most effective thus far in having the intensity he has needed to apply the phonetic rules in both decoding and spelling.

Also, Explode the Code now has an internet-based version that has a year-subscription and progress monitoring. I would probably reserve these last 2 options for when your daughter is a bit older, in case she needs continued work on the same rules, but needs a change of format to keep it fresh.