I have been looking at Lively Latin, and it looks good. I understand it from my Spanish days, but part of me still thinks I should just delay, as Marcia recommends.
The only reason I am thinking of starting it now is so we have more time to cover other languages later instead of waiting till 8th or 9th grade for her to become founded in Latin. If I start now I envision starting Spanish in 7th and then having enough time for her to pick her own language (if she wishes) to learn in late High School.
Now don't I have grandiose plans? Yes I do realize they often change and do not work out, which is why I am questioning basing my decision on that idea alone.
I really am in uncharted waters here, so I have nothing to base a good decision on.
It is probably also important to note that next year I won't be starting anything new due to the fact I add my 4th student, and will have enough going on with that. I could continue to use a program I already started and had a routine with, but I wouldn't start something new.
If I do wait it will be till 6th grade when we start and I have no clue what I would start with (will worry about that then).