Thread: Writing assignments placed into a newsletter - link included

The link below is a link to our newsletter from our co-op. It is just a neat way for the children to have a purpose for their writing. So far we've had the Egyptian Times, Greek Gazette and this one, the Israeli Insights. For the last 9 week period, we will be completing the Roman Republic. It's been fun for the children and fun for me, too! I have them email me the reports or pictures and then I just copy and paste, copy and paste.Check it out!

Israeli Insights newsletter from our children in our co-op

This is wonderful! Do you have links to the first two volumes as well?

Also, what software did you use to compile it? The kids must love seeing their work like this.

We really like seeing student samples -- I keep hoping the Writing Aids student samples will be more filled in soon.

Blessings,
    Monica
    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I used Print Shop because it's just so easy to use. By using print shop, the graphics behind the text is copyright free. I will try to post the other 2 newsletters that we have finished.

Thanks again!

Blessings,
    Monica
    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Oh wonderful! Thank you! This is exactly what I came in hunt for. I needed some example of the newspaper writing so I knew what direction to take. (This is my first year homeschooling w/TOG). Thank you!