Thread: I have state cards available...

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that I have completed the cards for unit 2, and I am happy to share them with anyone who needs them. They are in a word document, and they are for lower grammar. They have the state outline and a mini-picture of the U.S. on the front, and space for the following information on the back: name of state, nickname, date of statehood, state bird, state flower, and a picture of the flag. You may email me privately at mamaneale@yahoo.com if you'd like to use them!

Have a great day,

Donna in Idaho

Okay, just an update. I have finished all of the state cards for Year 3, and am happy to share them if anyone needs them!

Donna in Idaho

I am interested in what you have. I am preparing for next year. What do I need to do to receive these or see them? Thank you!

Gail
    knicklets@hotmail.com

As a follow-up; I also have Year 4's cards prepared. Please email me at mamaneale@yahoo.com if you need them!

Thanks,

Donna in Idaho

Are these still available? They'd be great for us!

Blessings,
    Angela

Just need to let you know that I will not be responding to emails regarding these cards anymore; if you need them they are in the files in the Yahoo group called TOGLooseThreads, in the geography helps for Year 3 and 4. Thanks!

Donna in Idaho