Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeffersonian View of the Civil War

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi ladies,
    I'm just getting a chance to read through your discussion about our linked article. It sounds like you two have had an excellent debate, but it would probably be best to move forward so that emotions don't get involved.

Regarding TOG having the link on our website...I will say that is one that apparently did slip by us in terms of appropriateness without a warning. Obviously we don't have time to read every single thing that we link, but we should have at least been a bit more thorough. I am grateful for the two of you bringing it to our attention.

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4

Regarding TOG having the link on our website...I will say that is one that apparently did slip by us in terms of appropriateness without a warning. Obviously we don't have time to read every single thing that we link, but we should have at least been a bit more thorough. I am grateful for the two of you bringing it to our attention.
    I just read this thread with a great deal of interest. Dana, I am hoping this comment does not mean the link will be deleted or pulled from your website. The article did succintly summarize viewpoints that are rarely discussed in history books, and does provide fodder for discussion among R students. Very few of us have time or resources to read several books from both 'sides' of the war. Articles such as this one, provide that information quickly and easily.

Thanks,
    TammiK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12