Thread: HE Marshall's Our Island Story

I was experiencing trouble lining up chapters and pages for HE Marshall's Our Island Story with the suggested TOG readings and This Country of Ours published by Yesterdays Classics to other publishers such as Wilder. I emailed Bill from his Nov 22, 2010 post and he forwarded his spreadsheets. This is a tremendous help and one you will want to pass along. Thanks Bill.

I would love to have this spreadsheet as well. I'm having a hard time figuring out chapters as well!
    Tara

Originally posted by CF:
    I was experiencing trouble lining up chapters and pages for HE Marshall's Our Island Story with the suggested TOG readings and This Country of Ours published by Yesterdays Classics to other publishers such as Wilder. I emailed Bill from his Nov 22, 2010 post and he forwarded his spreadsheets. This is a tremendous help and one you will want to pass along. Thanks Bill.

Me too! How do I get the spreadsheets?

I think that this site has a table of contents for the preferred version of the book. The subject headings are listed as well, so you can find the corresponding subject for the chapter being covered.

http://www.yesterdaysclassics....l_island_preview.pdf