Thread: Vocabulary and Glossary Lists

Vocabulary and Glossary Lists

I have read that there are vocab and glossary lists to be used. Seems like they have been in various places through the years, but I still cannot seem to find them even though we have used TOG for 3 years now! I have Year One DE but cannot seem to see the lists anywhere. I have looked at the Loom online but do not see that info. I do not have the evaluations discs. Could anyone help me find them?

They are on the Evaluations disk for Year 1 - at least mine are...
    Be strong and courageous...do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

The lists appear on the page right after the double page book spread in each week. As I recall, they are for grammar levels only.
    Pat
    "Of two evils, choose neither."
    Charles H. Spurgeon
    http://www.spurgeon.org/mainpage.htm

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi there,
    The above answers are correct. However, if you'd like the Vocab and People Glossaries that used to be on the Evals disc (as mentioned above), they are now on your Loom disc or on the Loom DE (not the online portion of the Loom.).

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4

So is there a version of the vocab and people glossaries for the Classic versions? I am using Classic Y3 and like my classic and do not want the cost of upgrading to DE right now.

I'm sorry, but there are not vocabulary or people glossaries for the Classic version.

Karen