Thread: difference between 2008 and 2010 printing??

difference between 2008 and 2010 printing??

I am buying Year 1 Redesigned used. I need to know what the difference is between 2008 and 2010 printings. I have the opportunity to buy one that says "2006,2008 second printing". How many printings have their been? Is this too out-of-date? Will it match up with the latest evaluation CDs and mapaids supplements?

Thanks,
    Tammy
    mother to 2 very active boys - ages 11 and 13

I'm not sure about how many reprinting there have been, but I think the second reprinting fixed a few things from the first printing, but did not make major changes.

Tapestry is in the process of working on redo of Year One to make it more like the following Redesign years so there could be a big difference and mismatch between that (due in the next few months) and its products and the print addition you are looking at. If you purchases this, I would go ahead and buy the currently offered evaluations, mapaids, etc now.

However, Tapestry has said that they will offer support to older Year Plans for books going out of print. They have Out of Print chart up at the online Loom and you would be able to download pages for new books that have replaced those that have gone out of print.
    Pat
    "Of two evils, choose neither."
    Charles H. Spurgeon
    http://www.spurgeon.org/mainpage.htm

President, Lampstand Press
    Pat is correct in everything she has said. The changes that we'll be making to Unit 1 of Year 1 should affect the Evaluations, but doesn't affect the MapAids or Lapbooks as far as we can tell. These updates will be FREE to DE customers; print customers who co-op should plan to use the same copyright dates wherever possible. Within a family, however, the updates are optional, and therefore you can always choose to NOT use them if you've planned using older copies.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

No one can do me a greater kindness in this world than to pray for me.
    --Charles Spurgeon

Were there any changes made in mapaids and evaluations between the 2006/2008 and 2011 printings?

Thanks,
    tammy
    mother to 2 very active boys - ages 11 and 13

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi,
    No, there have been no changes in Map Aids and Evaluations in those years. We have corrected a few small typos in the Map Aids in 2011, but no changes as such.

Blessings,
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4