Thread: When can we order?

When can we order?

I read in the October (November?) newsletter where Year 1 was being re-done. Is there an estimate on when we can start ordering to get this newest version? Will it be available in Units, or all at once only?

I know that if I had the DE, this would be a non-necessary question, but I need the print version, as I have a physical limitation that prevents me from using the DE.

Thanks!
    Last edited by KimberlySC; 02-21-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    Kimberly
    wife to Brian
    mom to Musician, Turtle, Princess, Action Verb, and DoodleBug

President, Lampstand Press
    Hi! Thanks for asking. We are "smoothing" Year 1 Unit 1; we're thinking that it may be ready in early April or so, but that's not a guarantee. Only Unit 1 will be affected in the near future; we're working along at this process pretty slowly as we get time.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

No one can do me a greater kindness in this world than to pray for me.
    --Charles Spurgeon

Thanks! I'll start planning my purchases for around then!
    Kimberly
    wife to Brian
    mom to Musician, Turtle, Princess, Action Verb, and DoodleBug

Hi!

I'm brand new to TOG and am looking forward to embarking on our family's first journey with it this summer/fall. We will be starting with Year 1 Unit 1, and I haven't purchased anything yet. I will most likely purchase the DE/print combo. Is the Year 1 Unit 1 "smoothing" process complete yet?

Thanks so much.

Betsy
    Mom to 3 girls ages 6, 4, and 2

Betsy,

As of late, we are still working on Year 1 Unit 1. We're planning, God willing, to have this ready by late spring/early summer of 2012. When this is released it will be in the DE version only. Our company is blessed with a small, but faithful, staff. Please lift us up in prayer as we have our every day struggles too. Aging parents, illness, children, and grandchildren make our life very busy at times. As we like to say, life happens! You must roll with it and the delays it sometimes throws into the mix! I hope this information was helpful to you!
    Blessings,
    Sharon Land
    Product Support Representative
    Tapestry of Grace

We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. (NIV)
    1 Thessalonians 1:2

Sharon,

This is very helpful indeed. Thank you.

Am I correct that the revised DE version of Year 1 Unit 1 will be a free upgrade if I purchase the existing DE version of Year 1 Unit 1 now?

I'll be praying for your staff as you all serve both professionally and at home.

Betsy

Betsy,

Thank you for your kind words and prayer support! You are correct in saying that the DE upgrade will be free if you already own or are going to purchase DE before the update is completed. Have a blessed day!
    Blessings,
    Sharon Land
    Product Support Representative
    Tapestry of Grace

We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. (NIV)
    1 Thessalonians 1:2

Thank you, Sharon!

Betsy