Thread: High School Visual/Fine Arts credit

High School Visual/Fine Arts credit

I'm needing advice for high school arts credit. Next year my oldest won't be doing TOG (he hasn't done any TOG only b/c we started it too late in his hs years). But he needs a visual arts credit and wondered if I could pull something from TOG next year. I'll be in Y2 with my other 3 boys.

Thanks so much!
    Tiffani

Oh my, what a great year to do fine arts! He could certainly do the fine arts elective as it is written in the rhetoric level each week. If he needs a whole credit, you could supplement with art projects gleaned from the dialectic level plus do the research paper suggested in one of the units. If you have your year plan in hand, you should be able to find a great deal that he could do even if he is not doing any other Tapestry subject.

Enjoy!
    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks!

I haven't ordered my Y2 yet, that's why I didn't know if it was doable! Should be ordering this sometime in the next week.

Thanks so much!
    Tiffani

May I know how do you grade your fine arts subject by using TOG?

Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance Mom View Post
    Oh my, what a great year to do fine arts! He could certainly do the fine arts elective as it is written in the rhetoric level each week. If he needs a whole credit, you could supplement with art projects gleaned from the dialectic level plus do the research paper suggested in one of the units. If you have your year plan in hand, you should be able to find a great deal that he could do even if he is not doing any other Tapestry subject.

Enjoy!