Thread: Where do I find lapbook paper?

I have the lapbook CD's and will take all 4 kids through TOG so I am thinking that buying as asst. of paper would be OK. Where did you buy yours, and did you use any other type of paper and still have sucess?
    TIA

I asked this question of Cyndi Kinney, (the lady that owns Knowledge Box Central) and she recommended 24 lb paper -- which is a little heavier than regular paper but not as heavy as cardstock -- and I bought it at Wal-Mart. I bought several colors just to "mix it up" a little.

Hope this helps!!
    ~*Amy*~

"...Instead, I have called you friends...You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit -- fruit that will last." John 15: 15 - 16

Walmart and Michaels have scrapbooking paper sold in pads as well as stickers, that have a variety of patterns to choose from. My kids enjoyed using those to liven up their lapbooks.

Wausau Astrobright papers work beautifully -- they're bright and sturdy. I buy a big multi-color pack at BJs (a wholesale club like Sam's or Costco) relatively inexpensively and it lasts the whole year for my 3 kids.

Blessings,
    Monica
    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

rocksolidinc.com sells the 11x17 cardstock which is like the kind TOG uses in their Lapbook kits. It's 2.97 for 25 sheets or 12.97 for 300 sheets. They also have the 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.

HTH!

Thank you!! Rock solid had EXACTLY what I was looking for! AND I get to support a great business to boot!
    TY!!!!
    Selah

I have been using file folders for my HOAC lapbooking. Does anyone know if these will work for the TOG lapbooks or do I need to find 11 x 17 cardstock?
    Kylie (Homeschooling in Melbourne, Australia)
    TOG Year 3
    C (12, D)
    D (10, UG)
    J (4)
    K (2)

File folders work just as well!

Blessings,
    Monica
    "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks
    Kylie (Homeschooling in Melbourne, Australia)
    TOG Year 3
    C (12, D)
    D (10, UG)
    J (4)
    K (2)