Thread: Vocabulary...

Question Vocabulary...

Hi!

Is there anywhere that we can just copy and paste the vocab from? I am trying to make a weekly chart for the vocab (we do a few a day, there is a LOT of vocab) and I am weary of having to type them every week.

Thanks!

Hi,

Currently we have no options to copy and paste the vocabulary words into a document. You must create your own word list. One way to do this is to get your students involved in making their own list. They can copy a few words each day and it can be included in their daily work. I used index cards for my students. They wrote the word on one side and the definition on the other side. We stored them in a recipe box and this worked great for test review and memorization. This will lighten your load as a teacher, help them become more involved in their own studies, and you both will reap the rewards of having fun while learning.

Hope this information helps!

Sharon Land
    Product Support Representative
    Lampstand Press, Ltd.

I agree with Sharon. The only time I ever made much progress in a foreign language was when I made my own vocabulary cards. What amazed me was just the act of making the cards caused me to learn some terms.
    Pat
    "Of two evils, choose neither."
    Charles H. Spurgeon
    http://www.spurgeon.org/mainpage.htm