Thread: SAT Scores Improved by LLC Courses

SAT Scores Improved by LLC Courses

If you want your children to do well on the SATs sign up for Writing and Literature courses with the LLC.
    Writing was always difficult to get my girls excited about. It was the last thing they got around to at the end of the week and often didn't finish the assignments on time if at all. Then we enrolled them in Writing with the LLC. Mrs. Skidmore is phenomenal. She motivates and encourages and gives extremely helpful editing advice. I never could have taught this course as well as she does. (Don't blush Mrs. Skidmore, if you read this-I can't help it-all praise to God I know).
    Then my daughter took the SATs. I'm convinced that she did as well as she did because of all the reading required for TOG and the specific time spent in writing practicing SAT prompts. Mrs. Skidmore is very familiar with the grading of the SAT essays and gives extremely useful advice and help.
    So, this is my plea to get people to sign up. My daughter is the only one in Mrs. Skidmore's Level 12 Writing and I would really hate to see it cancelled.

Fay

Hey! I can vouch for that! (I'm the daughter she mentioned.) Mrs. Skidmore is fabulous, and it would be awesome if enough students joined to have a Writing 12.