Thread: Possible Year 2 High School focus co-op-Raleigh, NC

Possible Year 2 High School focus co-op-Raleigh, NC

I am still weighing our options for next year. However, I am wondering if there is any family with interest in doing Year 2, History and Literature only, for high school rhetoric level. Our desire would be structured guidelines for unified expectations. Our family is not new to rhetoric. Thanks, and I'll be checking the forum for any replies.

Find a Friend

Quote Originally Posted by SkippingRocks View Post
    I am still weighing our options for next year. However, I am wondering if there is any family with interest in doing Year 2, History and Literature only, for high school rhetoric level. Our desire would be structured guidelines for unified expectations. Our family is not new to rhetoric. Thanks, and I'll be checking the forum for any replies.
    You can find other families that will be using the same Year plan by going to:
    1. www.tapestryofgrace.com website
    2. click on 'Find a Friend'
    3. locate your state on the map

The map will provide you with Individuals using Tapestry(dots) and Co-ops(stars) in your area. You can click on the dot/star and a 'Friend List' will populate providing information about each person, if they are in a co-op, the year plan they are currently using and email options.
    Heather Melton
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Lampstand Press, Ltd.
    1-800-705-7487