Thread: Primer, DE on iPad?

Question Primer, DE on iPad?

If someone can answer this question in a very positive way, you will make my day. Can I get my current TOG DE unit and the DE Primer on my iPad for reading. I am going paperless in so many ways and have become very dependent on my iPad for just about everything I do. I would love to have access to both of these, especially for planning.

Karen

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi there,
    Good news! Yes, you can get it on an iPad for reading (but not printing). You need to request another license though. To do that, log in to your Lampstand store account by clicking the "Store Login" button in the top right corner of our website. Next, under "My Account," click on the link to "View or change my account network." Click the "Make changes" button at the bottom of that page, then click "Add new devices" and select the number of licenses you would like to add. Fill out the form on the next page and click submit. Your license request will be reviewed by our staff; then you will receive an email notifying you of the next steps to take, which will include paying a $5 processing fee.

That's it! Do let us know if we can further assist you!

Blessings!
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4