Thread: Repeated and Missing Chapters in a new Unit.

Repeated and Missing Chapters in a new Unit.

Hello, I purchased a used Year 2 curriculum and infact it was barely used. Units 2,3, and 4 were still in plastic. I am in the process of planning for school and just opened Unit 3 and removed it from the plastic. Well, I was expecting to see Chapter 20 but instead it starts from Chapter 23 and goes to 27 and then 23 again through 27. I'm at a loss as to what to do about this problem. I would really appreciate your suggestions as we start school in two weeks. I would have called the Help Desk but it is Saturday 12.55am. Thanks.

Vice President
    Lampstand Press

Hi there,
    The missing week-plans happen to be the same as the samples on our website under "Sail to the New World." http://www.tapestryofgrace.com/sample/ The easiest thing would be to print them from there.

Blessings!
    Dana C. in TN
    Vice President
    Lampstand Press

"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
    I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"
    Deut. 32:2-4

Quote Originally Posted by DanaCinTN View Post
    Hi there,
    The missing week-plans happen to be the same as the samples on our website under "Sail to the New World." http://www.tapestryofgrace.com/sample/ The easiest thing would be to print them from there.

Blessings!
    Wow! Thanks Dana!
    How simple was the solution? This is tail end of a lesson that the Lord has been teaching me. It's a long story but in short the Lord has dealt with me regarding my attitude. I had an attitude of bitter complaining and unbelief like the Israelites in the wilderness. It has taken me two years to learn how to rest in the Lord and believe His promises. If he sets you on a path, He will provide and guide you. Thank you Jesus!

Thandie, resting in Him.
    Last edited by mamaduck; 07-21-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Just an FYI.

Please check and recheck those used curriculums even if they are shrink wrapped. It turns out that I have more missing pages from both Week 23's which start from page 43 possibly from a packaging error. As economical as it is seems, for large expensive curriculums as this one, that will need updating and all the other perks and support for direct customers, it just might be better to buy new.

Thandie