Thread: Homeschool Tracker

Homeschool Tracker

Has anyone used Homeschool Tracker with the TOG Lessons? It will take a lot of effort to input everything, but I really need to keep track of our work and I have used HT for many years for other subjects.
    Mom of 5 blessings here and one in heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Pammy View Post
    Has anyone used Homeschool Tracker with the TOG Lessons? It will take a lot of effort to input everything, but I really need to keep track of our work and I have used HT for many years for other subjects.
    Yes! I've done this for several years. It's a lot of work, but I love being able to see it there too! It isn't really necessary if you use TOG pages as the planning, but having a list of which books for the week I need to place holds on, find in the garage or buy is super helpful.

I add all the books in for the entire year, and tag them with level, U L D R and RA I also be sure that I use the locations field. For me that is LINCC (library) Hunt Home(Our library) and BUY (I need to purchase or borrow or sub)

When I started using TOG with HST+, I also had a friend who was using the same curriculum, and we would borrow/loan books pretty frequently, so I did actually use the loan feature quite a bit.

It is finally paying off, Im going to bedoing year 3 with a UG kiddo this year, and I already have the lesson plans and books ready.