Thread: Year 2 UG and D Books

Year 2 UG and D Books

I bought some lots of books and ended up with duplicates. Please see pictures for details and feel free to ask questions. None of the books have writing or highlighting. I used the homeschoolclassifieds guidelines for conditions. Media mail included, tracking and insurance extra. Willing to discount shipping if multiple groups are purchased. Please email me at jjupchurch at yahoo dot com for a quick reply. Thanks!

Year 2 UG $10ppd
    Art for Kids: Drawing by Temple, HB - Nice. Minimal cover, corner wear.

Year 2 D $9ppd lot
    Courage and Conviction - Nice. A few light creases on cover.
    Hernan Cortez by West (OOP replaced title) - Good. Some creases to cover and spine.

Also selling some Year 1 books:

Year 1 UG $9ppd
    What the Bible is All About - Good. Corners of cover are curling and cover has some glisten to it (as if the top layer is coming off, though it's not).

Year 1 D $33ppd lot
    Victory on the Walls - Good. Cover and edges are curling.
    20 Jataka Tales (different cover than BSCentral, but same content) - Nice. Minimal cover wear.
    Well of Sacrifice, HB - Nice. Normal pressure marks on dust jacket, minimal wear.
    Understanding Jewish Holidays and Customs (OOP replaced title) - Good. Minimal cover wear, but there is a small amount of water damage on the bottom of some of the pages.
    Ancient Greece by Connolly, HB (OOP replaced title) - Good. Minimal corner wear except for a ding on the bottom of the book.
    Story of the Romans (different cover and size than BSCentral, but same content) - Nice. Minimal cover, edge wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images

These are still available and ready for a new home .