Thread: Y3 REDESIGN Curriculum with Loom

Y3 REDESIGN Curriculum with Loom

SOLD

Year 3 (2009; updated D & R levels in 2017)
    In heavy duty notebooks, tabbed by week, Teacher's answer key to Mapaid is inserted into the week & tabbed for easy access. This is a 2009 version, but I updated in 2014 & 2016. Loom is included.

[I made workbooks for our co-op that year for D & R ages. Since our co-op had users with 2008 versions & some with 2014 versions, I have two different workbooks...you can have access (digital download) to both once you have purchased the curriculum. Workbooks are taken directly from the curriculum, but I added space for the students to enter their answers. Each week in the workbook has: General info/introduction for the week; checklist for the week (reading assignments [which include links to the FREE resources if on line]; timeline; literature worksheet; history; geography; any extras if we had planned them).] These workbooks were key for our families keeping up with everything...esp if they had children of multiple ages!

$135 includes invoice via PayPal, shipping w/in continental US
    kimberlyfennie@gmail.com (in case I don't see your inquiry...I forget to check! )
    Last edited by KimberlyNC; 05-22-2018 at 09:46 AM. Reason: the item has sold

This listing has sold.