Home » Year 3 » Corrections
Year 3 Corrections
Click the "Printing" below that corresponds with your year-plan (printing is found on the title page)
Be aware that, if you have DE, you probably have already downloaded the corrections.
- Week 14: Literature Supplement
- Week 22: Presidents book row should say: "Read about Abraham Lincoln's life."
- Week 28: Teacher's Notes, p. 36. The second paragraph of the section titled "Russian History: 1850's to 1890's" should begin, "As Russia entered into the second half of the 1800's, ..."
- Week 11: UG Literature Worksheet
- Week 14: The geography assignment on p. 14 incorrectly states that coral reefs are a climate region. There is no need to have your student label the coral reefs.
- Week 27: Upper Grammar Literature correction
- Week 2: Correction to questions in Student Activity Pages and their respective portions of the discussion script.
- Week 6: p. 45, Answer key for dialectic literature worksheet, there is an incorrect definition of "iamb." It should say "one unstressed syllable followed by one stressed syllable."
- Week 9: p. 31 Dialectic history discussion states that Jefferson appointed Monroe, but in fact it was Madison who appointed Monroe.
- Week 10: p. 16 Dialectic Geography: one label should read "Canadian River" instead of "Camadian River."
- Week 11: The alternate reading assignment for Stonewall Jackson: Loved in the South, Admired in the North, should be listed in weeks 21 and 22 instead of here.
- Week 12:
- The alternate reading assignment for Stonewall Jackson: Loved in the South, Admired in the North, should be listed in weeks 21 and 22 instead of here.
- The literature discussion references John 3:1-11; however, it should reference John 2:1-11.
- Week 14:
- Week 16: Core history incorrectly has The Texas War of Independence assigned, but it should be removed from the Reading Assignment Charts.
- Week 25: There is no history reading in From Sea to Shining Sea this week.
- Week 30: The dialectic literature assignment should be p. 174-191, instead of p. 124-191.
- Week 32: The dialectic history assignment from This Country of Ours should be p. 588-589 (stop after first incomplete paragraph)
- Week 33: The dialectic history assignment from This Country of Ours should be p. 589-590
- Week 34: There should not be a dialectic history assignment from This Country of Ours this week
- Week 35: There should not be a dialectic history assignment from This Country of Ours this week
- Week 36: The dialectic history assignment from This Country of Ours should be chapter XCVI
- Rhetoric literature Poetics assignments corrections for weeks 1, 6, 7, 12, 23, 34, and 35.
- Week 2 Shorter Works Anthology: Chateaubriand, p. 12
- Week 3: Philosophy discussion on p.60, the last sentence concerning the Venn diagram should read: "Such synthetic a priori statements..."
- Week 7:
- The assignment in Simon Bolivar, the Liberator should be to read the intro and chapters I-V.
- Correction to Continuing Literature assignment in Student Activity Pages (p. 23)
- Page 44 of the Teacher's Notes references MapAids 3 in #4. This reference should not be there. Instead, you should use the maps on p. 61, as well as the supporting links on our website.
- Week 9: Correction to rhetoric literature assignments found on pages 4 and 40
- Unit 2 Introduction: The Unit introduction incorrectly says that teachers of rhetoric Literature can cut Week 15 if they need to lighten this unit's load. It should say that they can cut Week 18.
- Week 14:
- Week 15: Correction to topic two in rhetoric literature discussion.
- Week 19:
- There is no "Literary Criticism" assignment so you can mark through any reference to this in the Reading Assignment Charts for continuing level Literature, on p. 9 of the Student Activity Pages, and on topic 6 of the discussion outline.
- Omit the portion of the literature assignment entitled "One Hour to Madness and Joy."